Monday, July 30, 2012

Report your own bug/problem!

Problem with your PC or mobile? Describe it in the comment section and I may have a look at it.

What I am most likely to look at:
  • general problems that impact many people (example: windows bug when creating an ad hoc connection)
  • problems I can reproduce myself (example: blogger.com displays an annoying error message when used with opera)
What I am less likely to look at:
  • problems that are badly described (example: my smartphone does not work... what do you mean by that? What is it that is not working? In which scenario? What version of software?)
  • problems that I cannot reproduce (not that I don't trust you, but I need to reproduce the issue to document the solution)
  • problems with a solution available with an easy Google search (first result)

No comments:

Post a Comment